The Reisz Law Firm is managed by Wm. Stephen Reisz. Mr. Reisz has practiced bankruptcy law for over 35 years, has been a Chapter 7 trustee for over 25 years and a Certified Public Accountant for over 35 years.
He practices law of counsel with the law firm of Foley, Bryant,
Holloway and Raluy, PLLC. The combination of the law and accounting
background gives him a perspective well suited to being a strong
advocate for his clients regarding their bankruptcy options and
- Graduated from the Indiana University School of Business (degree in accounting).
- Graduated from the University of Louisville School of Law.
- Certified Public Accountant.
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Trustee.
- Licensed to practice in all state courts and the Federal District and Bankruptcy Courts in Kentucky.
- Licensed to practice in the Federal District and Bankruptcy Courts in the Southern District of Indiana.
- Member, National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys.
- Member, American Bankruptcy Institute.
- Has represented numerous debtors in Chapter 7, Chapter 13 and Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings.